Sunday, April 27, 2014

Life is short!

I'm sure you all know that life is just a blur as we pass through it. From one day to the next I wonder how we get anything done!

I don't know if I'm the only one who does this, but I just keep shuffling my schedule so I can fit something new in place and then something falls behind. And then a day or two, or a week or two later it happens all over again as I realize I dropped the ball and pick something back up, and drop something else. One of the big things for me is that I rarely find time to write anymore!

Is it only me? I don't think so...or at least, I hope not...or maybe I hope so. I don't wish this kind of merry-go-round on anyone!

It's pretty sad that we barely have time to truly live our lives, to enjoy life the way we were meant to.

I'm curious, how many of you enjoy having to go to work every day? I know there are truly some people who enjoy their jobs! (Really, aren't there?) Or who's struggling to pay the bills, even working all the time? Or have a health problem that has no solution except to take drugs for the rest of your life? That's no way to go through life! There has to be a better way!

Well, once again I've added something new to my life, but I'm hoping this will in fact buy back my freedom in many ways - financial, health, and time.

You know what I found out this weekend? 80% of all female millionaires (yes, millionaires) in this country create their wealth in Network Marketing. And for a long time, I've thought those were two dirty words. But my eyes were truly opened this weekend. The opportunity is phenomenal because it's not all about money, but about helping each other!

No, I won't mention the name of the company,  but if you want to know, just leave me a message. I actually rubbed elbows (and exchanged hugs and handshakes) with quite a few millionaires this weekend. And some of these people started out with nothing! It's amazing!

Life is too short! I hope this can inspire each of you to take control of your own lives! God bless you all!

Here's a glimpse of my last published story, A Piece of Heaven. The sequel, Precious Embrace, will also be released June 20th.

Trina Wembly dreamt of owning a Christian coffee house for years –a Godly place where people could enjoy a good meal, and entertainment that was pleasing to God. A Piece of Heaven is that dream, and Trina the star entertainer.
Jared Larou, the construction foreman who helps design and build the coffee house, is a wounded soul with a soft heart, a soft heart that Trina is drawn to.

Trina knows God is the only one who can heal Jared’s wounded soul. Does she have the faith and patience to wait on God’s will – if it is God’s will?

Buy links:




I was born and raised in New England and although I've seen much of the country, this is the area I will always call home. I love the change of seasons and the beauty each one brings. There is no place quite like it.

Life is short and I'm taking control of my future! Don't let time pass you by!

Donna

No comments: